May 2020 Email Archive – Can You Handle Some Really Good News?
A Miracle, an Invitation, and a Prayer for You
“I want to remember this as a time when so many good spiritual seeds were planted that it later became impossible to count the fruitful crop that was sown in this season.”
I have some really good things to share with you—including a miracle, an invitation, and a prayer that can make this a day you’ll want to remember.
God is doing miracles in our midst:
- An Indiana man who is a member of this very email community has been healed of a 5-year chronic illness that his doctors called incurable.
- I believe this is a kind of spiritual blueprint for many, many more healings of chronic illness to come.
- He’s given permission for his story to be shared. Check out the 5-minute video testimony I shared recently at an event, which includes his healing story.
God is inviting us to cooperate with him to bring his kingdom to earth on a scale I had not previously even imagined:
- God is allowing us to pray strategically to break apart a virus that is affecting the entire world, and to move its power into the kingdom of God.
- See A Prayer Strategy
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)
How Faith with Wings Can Help
- I believe God is getting ready to pour out healing—not only for coronavirus disease 2019, but for many health needs.
- And I believe God is inviting the members of Christ’s body to get ready now to cooperate with him in what he is poised to do.
- In this 1.5-minute video, I share how reading my new book Faith with Wings can help you prepare: Watch Now
How Many Stars Could You Give It?
For independent authors like me, Amazon customer reviews are a very important way to help potential new readers decide to read a book.
If you’ve read Faith with Wings—or any of my books—and you’re not related to me—would you consider leaving an honest Amazon review for the ones you’ve read? Thanks so much!
- Link to Leave an Amazon Review for Faith with Wings: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/?channel=glance-detail&asin=B086PX95B2&ie=UTF8&
- Link to Leave an Amazon Review for Faith with Grit: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/?ie=UTF8&channel=glance-detail&asin=B07ZMLKT5C
- Link to Leave an Amazon Review for Stay: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/?ie=UTF8&channel=glance-detail&asin=B07TJ4WB6B
- Link to Leave an Amazon Review for Jesus as Healer: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/?ie=UTF8&channel=glance-detail&asin=0997349603
2 Books by Susie Larson I Highly Recommend: The first time I saw Susie Larson speak and pray, I was immediately drawn to the uncommon quality and depth of her faith—a faith that has been forged in the fire. I’ve taken my time in going through two of her books—Fully Alive, and Your Beautiful Purpose—along with their companion DVDs, and I highly recommend them to you. Read this blog post to find out why.
Parting Words: A Kingdom-Sized Prayer for You
I want to remember this season as a time when I pressed in for the Kingdom of God like I never had before. I want to remember it as a time of tremendous spiritual breakthroughs for God’s kingdom, in the face of a global tidal wave of evil. I want to remember it as a time when my personal faith deepened, because on difficult days, I invited God to heal, to restore, to refresh, and to build his kingdom within me. I want to remember this as a time when every day was spent at the direction of the Holy Spirit, who was faithful to guide me. I want to remember it as a time when so many good spiritual seeds were planted that it later became impossible to count the fruitful crop that was sown in this season.
And I want this for you, too.
God, I ask this for every person reading this who wants it. That you will make this that kind of season for them, too.
If you want that, I encourage you to make today the day that you invite God to show you your next step.
I’d love to hear from you. Just hit reply to send me an email.
P.S. Here’s the link to leave an Amazon Review for Faith with Wings: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/?channel=glance-detail&asin=B086PX95B2&ie=UTF8&
Faith with Wings by AmyLu Riley
Faith with Grit for the Not-Yet Healed by AmyLu Riley
Stay: Why I’m Still Here, A Spiritual Memoir by AmyLu Riley