Have you noticed the words all and every in the biblical accounts of Jesus healing?
- … and he healed every kind of disease and illness. (Mathew 4:23)
- … began bringing to him all who were sick. And whatever their sickness or disease, or if they were demon possessed or epileptic or paralyzed—he healed them all. (Matthew 4:24)
- … and he healed all the sick. (Matthew 8:16)
- He healed all the sick among them. (Matthew 12:15)
- … he healed them all. (Matthew 15:30)
- No matter what their diseases were, the touch of his hand healed every one. (Luke 4:40)
- Everyone tried to touch him, because healing power went out from him, and he healed everyone. (Luke 6:19)
Jesus also conferred the all level of authority to anyone who believes in him:
- … gave them authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness. (Matthew 10:1)
- … gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases. (Luke 9:1)
- … they were all healed. (Acts 5:16)
- “Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy….” (Luke 10:19)
- “… anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works…” (John 14:12)
God, you paid for 100%. Someone reading this today needs the full 100% of what Jesus paid for at the cross. God, set them up today to receive divine healing, no matter what their need is. By the power and authority of Jesus Christ, may they be healed.
Scripture verses: New Living Translation. Bold added for emphasis.